The Phillips

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Waiting for our little miracle


It has now been 40 weeks of pregnancy for me and still no baby. Today is my due date and it looks like this little bundle of joy is going to be just as stubborn as both his/her mom and dad., or maybe he/she is cozy and warm in my tummy. I went to the doctor yesterday and was only dilated to a 1, I was rather bummed about this cause I thought for sure I would be dilated more. I guess God has different intentions. Jack and I are so excited and have been since the day we found out. But now that the due date is here and will soon be gone we continue to get more excited everyday. We are both fine with the baby coming on it's own time as long as it is healthy. Well that is, hopefully, within the next week or two. haha

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack Big Papa said...

Your due date came and went? Maybe you are not really pregnant. Some of the pregnancy tests have been wrong before. They are only 99.9% accurate, it is not like they are 100% accurate. Are you sure you are pregnant????????

October 10, 2008 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones